2/10/11

Valentine Card - are you sure?

 L@@KIE!!!!  A valentine card in which I DID NOT use pink, red, or cream (but I did have to use Kraft and Brown) - AMAZING eh?  I know, SHUT UP and get back up off the floor and let's check this out!   LOL

I used Jen's Sketch for You to Try February 2011; GREAT sketch - so good, I've used it twice already (but the other one uses all those colors mentioned above, so I'm holding out on you for a few more days.  tee hee

This one uses these amazing papers from MME - Ooh La La For Him.  I used images from Inkadinkao (although I don't have the set name in front of me right now - sorry)!  I have one more card to show you with an image from this set - they are all ROCKIN'!


Inside View
This set also has this cool image of circles and such which I stamped in 2nd generation on the left-hand piece of DP; cool look.  I also once again stamped directly onto the Twill ribbon with Memento Rich Cocoa alternating the sentiment "You Rock!" and the 3 hearts - always love how that looks!

Thanks for looking; hope your heart palpitations have settled a bit knowing I made a Valentine Day card WITHOUT using those colors listed above.  HA HA

Have a fantabulous Friday; hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love Notes and Inkadinkado 
Papers:  MME Ooh La La For Him, PTI Dark Chocolcate, Ocean Tide and Kraft
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  twill ribbon, nesties, sponging

8 comments:

  1. I love this Michele .. the image is fab for a teenager and fab colors ... i think YOU rock lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Michele, perfect combination of design and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Michele! This is one cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michele, this is cool, I LOVE IT!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card ROCKS sister! I love the color combo! It's perfect for someone who doesn't want all the pink and red! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! I missed you too! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Michele, this is a fantastic card. Perfect for a teenager ... love that image. I really love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Michele this is one stunning card, I love the colours, and great image too :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.