2/15/11

Sweet Treats + SFYTT February 2011

This is my last Valentine card I made this year...although I should probably warn you, my anniversary is JUST around the corner so you'll see another lovey-dovey card before February is over!  :D

I once again used Jen's Sketch for You to Try February 2011 - LOVE IT; I've already used it twice this month.  Yeah, check it out - it's that good!

This time I used Verve Visual's Sweet Treats stamp set along with a new die (Classy Label).  I colored the borders with a red Copic and added glitter; I layered the main image onto a Pure Poppy circle and then a Kraft decorative nestie - you KNOW how much I love those decorative nesties!  I layered all of these onto a white heart doily, ahhh love!

The DP is from Stampin' Up!, and yes, I've had it forever; I added this gorgeous chocolate ribbon from MFT Stamps and finished it with a pom pom ribbon from my LSS.  All this was layered onto PTI's Kraft, Dark Chocolate and mounted with dimensionals onto Pure Poppy.

I hope your Valentine's Day was extra special - ours was spent with a very sick little girl; in fact, I went to work today (Tuesday) at 6:30 a.m. to get my basic required duties done then I've been home with her all day.  Not sure if she'll be able to go back to school tomorrow or not.    :(

Anyway; hope you have a great week.  Thanks for popping in; I really do appreciate your visit!  Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Sweet Treats
Papers:  DP by SU!, PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy and Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories:  Verve Visual Classy Label Die, Copics, Nesties, heart doily

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Michele. Love your color combo and that white doily just make everything pop. Love the pompom trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this heart doily and the many times layered sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the doily looks amazing on it!! Hope your little lady is better soon and you can catch up on some sleep! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I really love that gorgeous heart doily. I need to find some of those. That ribbon detail is so fun too. Fabulous card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great layout and use of that doily! Michele, I just love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele thanks for visiting me, love your colour combo on this card and that pom pom ribbon is FAB
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow
    This is just amazing honey!
    Love the pompom ribbon and the fab wee doily!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with Sarah Hurley Challenges!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    Ps I've got Candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the doily heart :-)

    Hope your little girl feels better today, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - love those little pom poms
    Thanks for joining us at sarah Hurley
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.