2/1/11

Repeat Impressions CASE Robin

This week, the amazing RI Rock Stars are CASE'ing Robin - take a look at her card below, isn't it BEAUTIFUL?  Thanks for the great inspiration Robin!

I'm still needing several Valentine's Day cards and I just cannot resist this image - Bear with Heart.  I used it HERE also, so it was an easy choice this week.

I used the basic layout that Robin used layering lots of patterned paper, amazing heart brads,  some beautiful silk pink ribbon, tied on a heart charm with Chocolate Baker's Twine and voila, a great V-Day card!

Be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built to play along; Wendy offers a GREAT prize for joining in the fun and we love seeing your creations!

Have a great week and if you're in the path of this winter storm, be careful and stay warm!  Hugs, ~M.










Robin's CASE Card
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Bear with Heart
Papers:  PTI Sweet Blush, DP by Basic Grey

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaMagic Pink


Accessories:  nesties, Copics, ribbon, charm, Chocolate Baker's Twine

14 comments:

  1. This is cute, loving the big old bear with the heart and the dark background really sets him off Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love that pink & black DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable hunni :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl....I am loving all your cards the last few days (of course I always love all of them)! I really like the color combo on this card and the bear is darling. Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Michele, such a cute image and love the papers you have used :-)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele, I love those colours and the image is so cute! Wonderful card. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Michele. The image is adorable and your coloring is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really cute card! I love the black and how you have colored the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh Michele, this is so adorable! Your bear just melt my heart :):) I love the contrast of black & pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute bear...love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Michele - great CASE of Robin's card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, Michele! Love the way you colored the bear an that heart charm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.