8/1/16

A CASE for Color It In!

Welcome back - IT'S AUGUST 1ST...already, seriously - HOW. DOES. THAT. HAPPEN.???

We are back at a2z Scrapbooking with a new challenge - Color It In! I'm not sure mine really counts? But we're going to roll with it! Have you seen THIS video by Kelly? Yeah - this is a complete CASE (copy and share everything) - I adore what she did with the flowers from You're So Lovely! Her flowers were done in blue, mine are in purple - I RARELY ever create with purple, but I adored THIS tag card I did so I made a small version using the same stamp set but a different coloring method and no embossing (well, on the flowers at least). :D



SHIMMER/SPARKLE - swoon
I needed another thank you card for my boss and his wife so this is what I created - after I had it all done it was just plain, so I went back and added some black polka dots and I like the little addition - subtle but I think it looks nice. I did a close up photo of all the sparkle before I added the dots, but you can definitely see the shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join us this month at a2z Scrapbooking for our Color It In challenge!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts You're So Lovely, Hero Arts Many Everyday Messages
Papers: Hero Arts Snow Layering Paper
InkSSS Willow, SSS Wisteria
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Party Banner, Copics: BV02BV08BV13YG03YG63G99Clear Wink of StellaWhite Gel Pen

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring work inside the atamped flowers, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the flowers & all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.