2/6/11

STILL on Love Notes

Well, here's what you can quickly learn about me...I am STUCK on this color combo AND I am STUCK on Love Notes by Verve Visual!  Sheesh...and I really hope you don't mind because I have AT LEAST one more with this color combo to show you, hang with me friends, I promise to wrap up Valentine's Day creations...in a week or so.  LOL

I had so much fun making this card too; I used the Viva La Verve sketch for week 2 of February (HERE).  I once again used my remaining DP from Basic Grey, I am really close to using every last square inch of it!  Yeah me, yeah me!

The small pearls on the heart were originally white, I colored them with Copics to match the red card stock.  I also stamped the heart 2nd generation in Memento Rich Cocoa and then stamped the Winnie the Pooh Quote from Verve Visual's Text Objects in Jumbo Java before stamping the main sentiment in Pure Poppy (If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.).  I colored the 3 hearts with a pink Spica glitter pen and also added glitter to the entire sentiment although it's tough to see in the pictures. 

The pink ribbon is from My Favorite Things; I added 2 strips of Scor Pal tape to create the ruffled ribbon and finished with some Chocolate Pearls (yum, calorie free)!

TFL; hope you have a great week!

And don't forget, it's another Stamp of the Week over at The House That Stamps Built, be sure to check it out!

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love Notes and Text Objects
Papers:  Basic Grey DP, PTI Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy and Sweet Blush
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy and VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories:  Chocolate pearls, white pearls colored with Copics, MS border punch, ribbon, Verve Visual Jotted Heart Die

10 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card, I too luv the combo and those Verve stamps....luv how you have detailed the ribbon, so very sweet...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele and I LOVE that gorgeous pink ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the ribbon and those hearts. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is AWESOME! Love it and love you, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the patterned paper and I just love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous papers Michele .. and i love the way you colour the pearls
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love everything about it, absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Michele, great colour combo and layout, love all of it! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and Valentiney!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.