2/27/11

Repeat Impressions SOTW - Mountain Vista

Hi friends!  WOW; what an amazing weekend; our youngest daughter was in a basketball tournament; they went undefeated and won the championship Sunday evening.  Fun, fun, fun!

Glad you stopped by; it's another Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions; I love this image; you can do so many things with it!

I went for more of a tranquil-type card; ivory on ivory, some embossing, lots of Antique Linen Distress Ink, some crocheted ribbon, liquid pearls, button, twine and that's it!  I love the way it turned out; but it was REALLY hard to photograph!

I used one of my all-time favorite punches along the bottom - Arch Lattice.  I used a bit of Copics on the image, but not much, again I wanted to keep it very simple.  I added liquid pearls to each scallop of the nestie.

This week, and this week only, you can purchase this same stamp for 50% off - don't miss out; you can get all the details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week.  Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Mountain Vista
Papers:  GKD Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  nesties, Copics, ribbon from MFT Stamps, misc. button, twine and vintage tag

11 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful card - love the embossing - the whole scene is so peaceful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Michele! I gotta practice that WOW technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card! I think it is beautiful, but not in a feminine way (in spite of the lacy look). It could be a card to give to a favorite man in your life too! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! I really like the embossing and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele - this is gorgeous! I love all the ivory with just a hint of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! I love the background embossing and that gorgeous lace ribbon. I really love how you framed the image too. Wonderful work, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele, this is such a beautiful card, i really like the lace. Oh and congrats to your daughter as well!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to your daughter, thats a great achievement for the team:) Love your gorgeous card Michele, the embossed script works so well with that beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this card, it's so feminine and yet isn't laden down with stuff.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele, this is so gorgeous. I love that scene and the embossed paper is just perfect. The distressing and antique lace complete a perfect and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Michele!! Beautiful elements and the liquid pearls are such an elegant touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.