2/8/11

Me and my Tutu

Admit it,  you came back JUST to see me in my tutu didn't you?

Well...SURPRISE; it's my little ballerina pig (is there a resemblance do you think?)!   It's another great sketch challenge over at The House That Stamps Built AND I used this week's Stamp of the Week (Ballerina Pig) which YOU can purchase for 50% off this week only; just check the deets HERE

I had so much fun making this card cuz you KNOW I had to give her tutu some white polka dots!  :D  Isn't she cute?  The inside of the card says "Hogs and; Kisses" - love that!

Some misc. DP, Aqua Mist and cream card stock, quick simple and oh so fun.  Be sure to check out what all the Rock Stars have created then take some time yourself to join the fun!

Rock Stars:

Hope you are having a great week - STAY WARM wherever you may be.  As I type, we have 6" snow accumulation with 3-4" more expected tonight.  WOW; I've really had enough of winter!

AND thanks for stopping by ever so hopeful you would see ME in my tutu....Hayley, shame on you for looking for the whips!!

Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Ballerina Pig
Papers:  PTI Berry Sorbet & Aqua Mist, GKD Cream, Misc. DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories:  nesties, Copics,white gel pen

14 comments:

  1. oh my daughter would love this Michele she is so into pigs at the moment lol.
    Gorgeous colour combo
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful colors! Love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! So sweet, not as sweet as you though Mary Poppins!
    I meant to say yesterday that I think I'm your gerbil buddy and running that crazy wheel with you!! Honestly, things are mad at the moment!!
    Have a lovely day, well I hope you're still asleep at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Michele! You have colored her so prettily and used such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whit whoo!! how gorgeous is this! I love the papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! How fabby is that image, it looks as if she is going "Ta Da" (or is that me and my over active imagination again???) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable Michele!! I love the tutu! Cute DPs and heart embellishment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, this is so adorble. I love that pig with her polka-dotted tutu lol! Gorgeous papers and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely no resemblance!! But that little pig is a cutie! Great take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele you crack me up - I did come to see you in your tutu!! But I will settle for this very cute ballerina pig!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michele, hee, hee, this is just fab! And I love the DP. I hope you are managing to stay warm! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, as a matter of fact, I was hoping to see you in a tutu... ;) lol. Adorable card. Those papers are my favorites for valentine's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, Michele! I just luuurve your style!

    Keep warm honey! Its much milder in the UK now but it's wet, wet, wet! And grey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable, Michele! Great DP to pair her with! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.