2/21/11

TLT - Blog Hop

Greetings friends!  It's TLT Tuesday and we have some great N-E-W treasures for you!  Kerry is releasing some AMAZING new images; I just love these!  One lucky person will win the entire new release; meanwhile 4 other people will each win one of the images and these are SO WORTH IT!

And I don't want to forget the generous offer Kerry is making - ALL the images are available for preorder:

The stamps will retail for £6.99 but you can pre-order them for £5.99 until March 8th.

Be sure to grab the blog hop banner to display on your blog, follow along with the hop, submit your answer (adding all the numbers together) to lcichallengeblog@aol.com and then join the fun and create your own project using 2 papers, 3 flowers and 1 image.  My number is 5!

I'm first up on the blog hop; to see all the deets, begin HERE; up after me is Gorgeous Gaelle!

Meanwhile, I am working with "Amber", she looks JUST LIKE ME - ha ha ha....well, in my cheerleading days at least!  I cheered throughout Junior High and High School so I had to go back to my high school colors - red and white.  And with Domi's ingredients (2 papers, 3 flowers and 1 image) this is what I created.

The inside says "HOORAY"; this image and sentiments can be used for any occasion you want to celebrate.  I just *heart* this little girl!


I paper pieced her uniform to really make it pop and accented the stripes on her top and skirt with a white gel pen!  Great chance to use up more flowers too.  I can't WAIT to see what you create with these amazing new images, so don't wait - preorder yours TODAY!  Thanks for stopping by; head on over to Gaelle's blog to see her amazing creation!

Thanks for popping in; have a great week; hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink 
Papers:  SU! DP, GKD White, PTI Pure Poppy

Accessories:  Copics, white gel pen, misc. prima flowers, misc. brad

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous michele, i love her paper pieced outfit and the fun dotty DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love her outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Michele, you have really made her pop off that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is adorable hunni.. Love the paper piercing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She llooks absolutely beautiful!! love the paper piecing!! gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and I love the red! Simple but great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is very cute! Love the card. Love ya, BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Michelle the paper piercing is very effective AX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michele, this is fabulous! I love what you have dome with the dress, love the spotty paper too! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic, Michele! This layout and colours are perfect with this little lady and great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, great colours and cute little image.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just too cute! really enjoy the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Michele. I love the paper piecing and the dp is so pretty. Go Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She reminds me of my niece and her love for High School Musical! I love her uniform and I really must get around to trying the white pen "technique" So sweet
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, Michele. Love the paper piecing and the CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us. XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Love the clean layout and the paper piecing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab card and great image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. these colors are beautiful, your cards look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, love the image and fab paper piecing.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card. Love the image and the papers. The paper piecing is fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.