2/22/11

Happy Anniversary JAG!

If you are looking for my TLT Blog Hop; please click HERE.

Today we celebrate 19 years of marriage - man, I am SO very blessed!

I used Verve Visual's "Get Your Diva On" challenge for my inspiration; those flowers, that heart (cuz you KNOW he has my heart), just lots of fun, fun stuff going on here!  Then I used week 3 of their February Viva La Verve challenge for the layout.

On one acrylic block, I laid out all these sentiments from Verve Visual's Love Notes and then a little heart at the bottom; all the sentiments had special meaning to me when I think of my hubby; I then used the Spiral Notebook Die from PTI and stamped the entire block of sentiments onto the die a couple of times.  LOVE the look.  I curled the top of the notebook die and the bottom right-hand corner and edged it in Chamomile Tea Dye Ink.

Of course I HAD to add a heart doily; the 3 flowers were made with MFT Stamps floral dies and used in place of the envelope on the sketch; I also added chocolate pearls to the center of each flower.  Did another scrunchy ribbon using PTI's sweet blush ribbon.

The heart was cut with Verve Visual's Jotted Heart Die, then I stamped the heart in 2nd generation Memento Rich Cocoa and added the sentiment in Pink Pastel Chalk.  I colored in the heart with Copics and then edged the heart and the entire sentiment with a Clear Spica Glitter pen.

Hopefully you can see some of the details in these shots; I just love how it turned out.  Yeah, it might be a little feminine BUT I know he will love it...cuz he loves me.

I am blessed, so very blessed!  I love you JAG!

Have a great week; hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love Notes
Papers:  Basic Grey DP, PTI Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, Kraft
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Colorbox Pink Pastel Chalk, Chamomile Tea Dye Ink
Accessories:  Chocolate pearls, Copics, MS border punch, PTI sweet blush ribbon, Verve Visual Jotted Heart Die, Floral Dies from MFT Stamps, heart doily

5 comments:

  1. OH happy Anniversary Michele .. hope its been a lovely day .
    Gorgeous card .. and i hope the one JAG got you was just as beautiful- just like his wife!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is fabulous Michele, love it. Happy anniversary to you both! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww congratulations on surviving so long LOL ... nah only joking, its so romantic! hope he has spoiled you rotten!! Happy anniversary, the card it absolutely beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, this is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. You can tell that you've put so much time and love into this card. Happy Anniversary to both of you! I hope JAG realizes what a special girl he's got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary friend! This card is amazing and I love the fact that you used a little heart doily! This card probably knocked his socks off!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.