2/13/11

Repeat Impressions SOTW - Tulip Bouquet

This week, the RI Rock Stars are showing off the "Tulip Bouquet" - it's this week's Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions which means you can purchase this same stamp for 50% off - be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built to get in on a great deal!

I went all CAS with classy lavender and purple; LOVE how this turned out.  I braided some ribbon through the decorative scalloped circle, adhered the final two ends on the back side (which is covered with a lavender nestie so no loose ends show); then made a double-bow with my bow easy and adhered it with glue dots.  The ribbon has wire in it, so it was a bit easier to manipulate and really stands its shape very well.

Be sure to check out what all the other amazing Rock Stars have created while you're visiting The House That Stamps Built.

I've had a crazy weekend with a basketball tournament Saturday and Sunday - 6 games in all; Kaitlyn played in 4 of those games, the other 2 were a friend we were watching.  Hour drive each way - that's 4 hours of driving and I'm exhausted.  I think Bleacher Butt makes me T-I-R-E-D!!!  LOL

Hope you've had a great weekend; thanks for stopping by to visit!  Hugs, ~M.

And before I go:  Happy Valentine's Day! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net  

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Tulip Bouquet
Papers:  PTI Lavendar Moon & Plum Pudding, GKD Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  nesties, pearls, Copics, misc. gems

9 comments:

  1. OMG, this is stunning Michele!! I adore Tulips and love the shape of this card too :-)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful- especially the awesome coloring on the flowers. Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michele this card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, my, my! This is beautiful! I love how you did the ribbon! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, this is absolutely beautiful. Love the shape and those flowers are gorgeous. Also love how you've woven the lace through the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So GORGEOUS!!! I love how you made it into a circle card and that ribbon at the top looks fantastic. LOVE this card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michele, this is so gorgeous!! Your coloring and ribbon are beautifully done! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tulip bouquet stamp. I'm trying to purchase it but can't find it to place my order. Can you help. The email I got from RI and House of Stamps was generic and didn't direct me. It doesn't come up as the stamp of the month. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.