8/23/16

Verve Visual Beautiful Things + Cupcake Inspirations

I had a chance to 'play' this weekend and it was such fun! I was inspired by a photo of a card from a recent Simon Says Stamp (SSS) card kit; I decided to use the inspiration for this card, completely changing the colors. The smaller flowers are from the SSS Birthday Flower set and do not have outlines, but since the gorgeous flower from Verve does - I just drew my own outlines on the flowers and leaves! :D The leaves are from Hero Arts You're So Lovely set.

The gorgeous purple patterned paper was also in a recent SSS card kit, but you can find it sold separately here. I added a tiny black border and layered up all my flowers and leaves using Press N Seal to hold them as I applied glue, flipped them back over and applied.



I cut the 'thanks' from black card stock, added some versamark to the bottom and dipped it in chunky gold embossing powder and heat set.

Thanks for popping in; hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Beautiful Things, SSS Birthday Flower, Hero Arts You're So Lovely
Papers: PTI True Black, Winter Wisteria, and polka dot vellum, PinkFresh DP, Ranger water color paper, Neenah 80 lb. white
InkHero Arts Intense Black, VersaMark
Accessories: copics, chunk gold embossing powder, Verve Visual Beautiful Things dies, sharpie, MFT Blueprints, Mama Elephant Femme Frames

Challenges:
  CIC372

9 comments:

  1. Oh I like this - the splatter background is just fab with the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with out colour challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so fun and pretty!! Love all the brightness. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous, Michelle! Love your bouquet of flowers and those fabulous splatters in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and what a great splatter background! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sentiment is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty with those flowers! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is gorgeous! Those flowers are so lovely, and I LOVE that awesome patterned paper you used! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Michele! I love the great colors of the flower and beautiful arrangement! Hugs! **wink**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colourful and great splatters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.