10/7/12

Pretty little bird...


Welcome back for another week at Cupcake Inspirations!

We are sponsored this week by DigiDarla Designs



Now for our Inspiration Cupcake (the image is linked to the original source):


I used this super sweet image from Ladybug Crafts Ink - so many great, new images - love this little birdie. I think peacocks are so beautiful when they are strutting - no, they don't have glitter, but my paper was full of glitter AND I had some Martha Stewart glitter that matched perfectly, so I edged the main image with it!
Card and matching envelope


The image was colored with Copics and colored pencils, I added clear rock crystal glitter and glossy accents to the top of the bird house as well as the post.

Thanks for popping in - hope you'll join us over at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Christmas Robin Delight
Papers: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Dp by ???
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat for sponging
Accessories: nesties, Copics, glossy accents, rock crystal glitter, colored pencils


Challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michele and I love the brown and blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the image looks fab in those colours and i just love that sparkle!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Michele - so fab in this colourway. Oh and what a stunning cupcake !!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.