10/30/12

Polished to Perfection

I took some time Sunday evening to stamp 'just for fun' - always feels good to do that! After not feeling well all day Saturday, I really just needed some down time!

I loved the sketch from MFT this week (MFTWSC95), but I was determined to use an image I hadn't used before - Polished to Perfection, so I flipped the sketch to make it work! Love the sentiments that come with the Polished to Perfection stamp set - perfect for any girl! I decorated the inside also stamping another one of the sentiments as well as a portion of the main image - the inside paper was perfect as it says "sweet, adorable" in the lower right-hand corner!

Papers are from MME; I just loved the bright colors and various designs - I mean seriously, I'm an addict of polka dots! Finished it off with a mini label die, flowers, a button, some stitching and some serious glitter for the nail polish - FUN!
Thanks for popping in - hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT a la modes Polished to Perfection
Papers: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand, VersaMagic Wheat, PTI Berry Sorbet
Accessories: nesties, Copics, PTI button, Janome Sew Mini, MFT mini file label die

Challenges:
  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #95
 



  


















  Paper Makeup Stamps - Layers

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is pretty, thats a massive tub of nail polish!! gorgeous card MPEEEE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele. I just purchased this stamp and can't wait to color it - it's adorable! Love the sparkle on the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!
    Love your papers and the cute flower :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover challenge.

    Ardilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.