10/20/12

25 years with ONE COMPANY?

I'll make 25 years and more with my husband - but 25 years working for the same company? Now THAT'S something to be celebrated and we just had an individual at work hit that mark! AMAZING! They asked me to make a card so it was fun pulling our own sentiments together and then playing with damask images and LOTS of glitter!  :D

The black swirl piece on the inside is all glittery too - it's tape; so cool; I bought some in both black and silver- can't wait to use more of it! The numbers on the front were actually white - I added a layer of Tombow multi-adhesive glue and sprinkled on some black microfine glitter.

inside
I printed the sentiment on white card stock; then stamped the damask image in silver - LOVE how it looks IRL. Lots of black, silver and white - not much stamping beyond the damask image.

Thanks for stopping by -  hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: PTI Damask Design
Papers: PTI Black, Misc. Silver, Copic XPress It
Ink: Colorbox Silver
Accessories: MS border punch, black microfine glitter, black glitter tape, silver gel pen

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.