10/9/12

Floral Delights Too - Embossing and Flowers



L@@K, we have new images from Ladybug Crafts Ink - Floral Delights Too; you HAVE to stop by the challenge blog to see all the new images. They are mega-amazing!! And just for visiting the blogs and leaving a comment, YOU have the choice to win one of the new digis!

You see...I originally overlooked the actual "challenge" which was embossing and flowers - OOPS! Alas, I could not let the 'bugsters' down, so I came home tonight and made my little card/tag into this super cool card...well, I think it's super cool! Cuz now you see that little piece on the front? It opens up to show a hidden message and you can write on it...AND you can write on the inside of the card too! :D

Tag open to reveal the inside message
 And aren't these birdhouses just adorable? I made 2 of them 3D popping them up on foam tape. The image was colored with Copics and colored pencils; I added glossy accents to each birdhouse and to the little bug on the tree.
The crocheted flower and the ribbon hold the tag shut. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and then join the fun, we can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Floral Delights Too Digi
Papers: Copic Xpress It
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and PTI Pure Poppy (inside)
Accessories: nesties, Copics, glossy accents, colored pencils

9 comments:

  1. Clever and stunning - love it Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. i love the new design ! And i love the cute birdhouses
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought we were rebelling together MP??? You've seriously let me down lol. I guess I could have done something similar but I gave my card away :-( I loved yours as a tag but love it more as a card...that red embossed card is perfect for the image. Loving the 3D birdhouses :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right Michele, your card is super cool!.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Michele - loved it before but now love it even more.....the flower is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele, this is such a sweet image, the new release is great. Love your card and those 3d birdhouses. Hope you are well?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've turned your tag into this super cool card. Agree with Mary J: clever and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, your beautifully colored floral delight image looks fabulous on this sweet red and white card. Lovin' your addition of the open tag too! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful...love the way you did the project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.