10/24/12

Halloween Spooks!

Welcome back to Crafty Creations - this week we're celebrating Halloween Spooks! I made witch's brooms with BLOW POP suckers - yum; love those suckers (although the flavor in the gum doesn't last much more than 5 minutes - HA)!

I used Suzanne's design...but mine didn't turn out as cute. I COULD NOT find kraft tissue paper, so I used kraft wrapping paper; it just doesn't bend quite as well as the tissue paper would have. :( Oh well, I still think they are cute!

I colored the "sticks" brown with a Copic to complete the broom effect.



I used a couple images from Repeat Impressions for the tags and tied them on with jute twine; I added the letters "boo" in VersaMagic orange - those "O's" look like silly eyes, don't you think?

Thanks for popping in; hope you'll show us your Halloween Spooks!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Pumpkin and Dracula
Papers: Kraft wrapping paper
Ink: PTI Chai Tea Dye ink
Accessories: nesties, copics, jute twine, blow pop suckers

Challenges:
  Milk Coffee

4 comments:

  1. These are terrific 'spooky' broom pops! Fun idea for treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fab, but what are blow pop suckers?? I presume some kind of lollipop? I love how you have so much different *stuff* over there!! I think I need to come visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brooms look very cute.I have seen some made with paper bags.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps sweet treats challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.