10/17/12

Baby - Oh Baby

Oh baby....my stress level is off-the-charts right now; I was so hoping to work in a little crafting time tonight...always a good stress reliever for me!  :D

I had started this card this past weekend but didn't get a chance to finish it up until this evening - it was either momma gets inky or momma goes crazy...yeah, they ALL suggested I get inky - HA!

LOVE this image from Ladybug Crafts Ink, Baby Baby - absolutely the most adorable baby images! I colored the image with Copics then added white flock to the edge of the blanket - can you see it in the close-up picture? Soft and fuzzy!

Layout is The Sweet Stop (#180), perfect layout; I just turned the layout on its side, added some saddle stitch ribbon with a big ole button and chocolate baker's twine.


Thanks for stopping by; here's hoping the rest of your week is GREAT! Mine will be some long, long days - but trust me, I. WILL. ENJOY. THE. WEEKEND!!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: LCI Baby Baby
Papers: PTI Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Copic XPress It
Ink: VersaMagic wheat for sponging, Momento Dark Chocolate
Accessories: nesties, Copics, PTI Hawaiian Shores Saddle Stitch Ribbon, PTI button, chocolate baker's twine, Janome Sew Mini, white flock, glue pen

Challenges:
  The Sweet Stop #180


2 comments:

  1. ooh i love the colours ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Michele. Love the sweet image and pretty colors. The ribbon treatment looks great. Thank you for plyaing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.