10/31/12

October 31 - REALLY?

How did we arrive here? LOL This year is just flying by - do you know how many days till Christmas?  EEK!!!

I had yet to participate in Jen's October Sketch For You To Try and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a month!

I am leaving my current job at the end of this week, so I made a funny card to share with several of my co-workers...I was even able to add the initials of the company I work for on the envelope - cute huh?

Nothing fancy - cute papers, some stitching, coloring with Copics, a couple flags and that's it - Stella's pretty darn cute all by herself!

inside
The sentiment on the inside comes with this image and makes me giggle, it says "A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the A@*!"!

Thanks for stopping in; have a great day!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Stella Pat on the Back
Papers: Copic Xpress Paper, PTI Harvest Gold, Kraft and Smokey Shadow, DP by MME
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat & Thatched Straw (sponging), Memento Tuxedo Black (envie)
Accessories: nesties, Copics, Janome Sew Mini, MS border punch

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Michele. You can never go wrong with Stella lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Michele!! I assume you'll be starting a new job? Good luck with that! I hope you'll be not quite as busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Fabulous card, Stella looks amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope to see you join in on the fun again soon!

    Jackie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

    Scrappy -Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.