5/1/21

Layers - all the layers for MIUCB

Hi friends! IT. IS. MAY.

Serioulsy, how did we get here? Goodness, this year is flying by!

This month on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog, we're focusing on layering, I love me some good layers! AND I made two cards pretty much identical, just switched out colors. I'll show you the other one a little later. I guess you could say I am enamored by the sparkle on this card - HA! My cards were inspired by Kelly Lunceford. I stamped a ton of flowers and greenery using the Signed and Sealed with a Kiss stamp set from The Greetery. The envelope and seal come from THIS set, the postmark comes from THIS set. I die cut the postal frame from heavyweight white card stock and blended on some sprinkles ink; popped up with fun foam onto some soft stone designer paper. The envelope was embossed with white embossing powder, the seal was embossed with liquid platinum embossing powder. I used a 2 way glue pen and sprinkled on glitter

Once I had all the pieces and parts finished up, it was a matter of assembling. Oh yes, I finished the berries off using a variety of Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us this month with some layering cards!

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW this is AWESOME! Absolutely beautiful ... love the colors and design! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.