5/22/21

Cupcake - good enough to eat!

 Hi friends - hwo are you doing? I am doing really well...I have my 2nd major oral surgery next Friday, May 28; thankfully, it's Memorial Weekend so I'll have an extra day to recovery!

I ADORE this big and bold cupcake from Colorado Craft Company. I used the die to make a shaped card and I just love it. I used it to work on my copic coloring; I also did one with pink frosting - I'll share it later this week.

I colored the 'wrapper' in rainbow colors, made a chocolate cupcake and had tons of fun coloring the lemon wedge and berry. 😊

I added a couple layers of wink of stella clear glitter to the frosting and some glossy accents to the lemon and berry.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you will come back when I share the pink frosted cupcake.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.