5/23/21

CTD643 - blue and green roses

I absolutely love the color combo at Color Throwdown thtaylos week, LOVE! So much, I saved it to my color inspiration on Pinterest. 😊

I used 3 Roses from Rubbernecker - I don't see it on their website any longer, but they have several with the same type watercolor look. The image comes with a solid image you can color and stamp over the roses and leaves, but I enjoyed coloring with Copics and colored pencils. 

Before I stamped the image (in TE Earl Grey), I used TE's bokeh stencils in Salt Water Taffy, Sprinkles and Mint Julep, all from TE.

Once I finished coloring, I used VIBES from Stamp Unity in the same colors, some in 2nd generation,  and added some fun mixed media images. I then splattered with black ink, mounted on black card stock and finally on a Salt Water Taffy vertical card. The hello (Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship) is stamped in VersaFine black.



Thanks for peeking back in; see you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.