4/9/21

Color Me Crazy - and yep...I went crazy!

Hi friends! It's another fun coloring creation for Colour Crazy Challenge! For this challenge, I'm using the sweet Purple Balloon from Ching-Chou Kuih.

But boy, do I have a doozie to share with you! I knew I wanted to color this dress in rainbow colors - did that, loved it! Then I did the hair, loved it! Then the eyes and, ๐Ÿ˜– THAT'S where it all went wrong. I tried a few things to fix it, but couldn't; however, I still wanted to share the coloring with you, because regardless that it was an ultimate fail, I was proud of the rainbow dress. ๐Ÿ˜‰


Hope you join us at Colour Crazy Challenge, we always love seeing your creations!

See you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: Purple Balloon (digital)
Inks: None

CHALLENGES: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.