5/8/21

All the layers - but PINK!

Remember when I shared THIS card and I told you I had made a pink version? Here it is, I love it just as must as the blue one!

I stamped a ton of flowers and greenery using the Signed and Sealed with a Kiss stamp set from The Greetery. The envelope and seal come from THIS set, the postmark comes from THIS set. I die cut the postal frame from heavyweight white card stock and blended on some sprinkles ink; popped up with fun foam onto some soft stone designer paper. The envelope was embossed with white embossing powder, the seal was embossed with liquid platinum embossing powder. I used a 2 way glue pen and sprinkled on glitter

Once I had all the pieces and parts finished up, it was a matter of assembling. Oh yes, I finished the berries off using a variety of Nuvo drops.

PS - why did my font change? 😐😖



See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.