3/2/16

Spritzed Love - SC582

***This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for my Color Throwdown post, or click HERE***

Hi friends - welcome to my very first post as a design team member for SCS (Splitcoaststampers) sketch challenge (SC582); I absolutely adore sketch challenges, always one of my favorite starting points and this was no exception!

This card was inspired by Dawn of WPlus9; I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and spritzed the paper with Tattered Angels Cadillac Pink; my 'spray' for the Candy Apple Red is broken, so I just removed the nozzle and flicked some darker spots over the stencil.

Layered the focal panel up on some MFT designer paper, cut 3 flags: 1 washi tape (polka dot), 1 clear/white acetate, 1 vellum which I used for the sentiment embossed in white, added some silver thread and enamel dots to finish it off.



Hope you'll join us over at SCS for this week's sketch challenge!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Prayers stamp and cut
Papers: MFT Steel Grey, DP by MFT, vellum, We R Memories Acetate, Neenah 80 lb. white
InkVersamark
Accessories: washi tape, silver thread, enamel dots, Heidi Swapp stencil, Tattered Angels in Cadillac Pink and Red Candy Apple

Challenges:
SC582

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.