3/1/16

Penny Black la soiree

Hi friends! Has anyone else been participating in Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge? I LOVE when she does these challenges, it spurs me on; I typically get several things colored and finish up with a card later. :D

Such is the case with this image; I colored it in early February and finally finished up the card! I colored the image with Copics, then used colored pencils for shading and depth. Die cut the hello (Hero Arts) and backed it with fun foam for dimension. The entire card was layered onto PTI's black card stock; I added lots of clear wink of stella (balloons/dress), some washi tape and enamel dots to finish it off. Sentiment was white embossed and also from the Hero Arts stamp and cut hello set.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Penny Black la soiree, Hero Arts Hello stamp and cut
Papers: Tim Holtz Watercolor, PTI True Black
InkRanger Archival Black
Accessories: colored pencils, Copics, MFT Blueprints, clear wink of stella, Hero Arts hello die, enamel dots, white gel pen, washi tape

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.