2/5/07

How 'bout them Colts!

I love sports - just about any and all sports..although I must admit tennis and golf aren't my favorites! Needless to say I was glued to the tube for Super Bowl Sunday - that's the most excited I've been over a Super Bowl in quite some time. I'm a huge fan of Peyton Manning....HE ROCKED...as did his whole team. But believe it or not, before the Super Bowl I found some time to escape and stamp! :)
This was a gift set I made for a co-workers mom; the words on the outside of the card are her favorite to a song; the inside says "May you find perfect peace upon your birthday". The other gift is a "candle in a tin" also stamped with the same floral set with microbeads added to the top to give it some glitz - they make a cute gift set! The "candle in a tin" holds about 1.5 votives - vanilla scented - yummy!
Thanks for looking; hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.