2/13/07

Baby Boy Congrats!

Greetings friends! It's been awhile since I've had a chance to blog...I've missed it - have you missed seeing new things? I attended a stamp club meeting tonight; we made some super cute items.
I had a request for a Baby Boy Congrats card so this is what I came up with; it's been rolling around in my head formulating today. It's definitely boy colors and I like the combination!
The background is Chocolate Chip, layered with Brocade Blue and then the 2 white pieces which were mounted to the card with dimensionals. The Brocade Blue has diaper pins stamped randomly on it; I also distressed the edges of the blue.
The ribbon was purchased from http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com; her blog offers GREAT inspiration! The brads were some extras I had and the "It's a Boy!" was punched out using the Word Window punch, but I extended the punch to allow some extra room for the brads.
I hope to have some new things posted by this weekend...right now, I can't keep my eyes open; so I'm off to bed! Have a great hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.