2/7/20

And the last Pink and/or Red Equals Love - LTSCB #130

And I'm back with...you guessed it, another Honey Bee Gift Card Present Box. You can see the first two I shared HERE and HERE. This one is some various heart designer paper with Pure Poppy card stock as the base. I added an embossed sentiment from Taylored Expressions cut with their asymmetrical die (although tucked into the bow, you can't really tell). :D




Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  TE Valentine - Mini Strips
Inks: Versamark
PapersPTI Pure Poppy, misc. designer paper

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for your card, great colour choice too! Thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.