2/13/20

Just for You - Nordic Style

Hi friends - how are you?

I have fallen hard for many of The Greetery products! LOL This one is no exception and I love when Betsy does videos of the products, she always has such great tips and tricks! Like adding the 'color' to these kraft pine cones - looks beautiful (IMHO). I used all the Nordic dies either on white card stock, kraft, or designer paper; I turned the smallest die sideways, embossing the sentiment in liquid platinum and giving me a perfect spot to add the pine cones, pine boughs and branch.



I splattered on some white paint and went a wee bit overboard, but I still love it. I also did these pine cones in pink because why not? I'll show that card soon.

Meanwhile, thanks for popping in; hope you have a great day!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  The Greetery Pine Blossom
Inks: Versamark, Distress Oxide Inks for shading of pine boughs
PapersPTI Kraft (no longer in stock), Neenah 110 lb. white, misc. deisgner paper

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can totally see why you're so smitten with The Greetery products! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.