2/2/20

Mix It Up - Stenciling

I mentioned in yesterday's post, I have 4 different cards to share with you. Today I am showing you a very similar card, just the base Nordic die is different and the background is blue. You can see all the deets here!!



*PLEASE NOTE* these cards were 100% CASE'd from Kelly Lunceford.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us at Mix It Up as we whip up something with stenciling...or ANYTHING GOES!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  The Greetery Pine Blossom
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white, MFT Sno Cone
Accessories: The Greetery Nordic FramesPine Blossom DieTE Splash Stencil, Dreamweaver Pearlescent embossing paste, MFT Blueprints

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.