2/20/20

Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms

Hi friends - hope you are doing well! Remember THIS card? I made this one at the same time in mint and teal; a pretty clean and simple (CAS) card. I colored the images with Copics and colored pencils. I used a piece of watercolor paper for the base layer and blended on Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, and a bit of Bundled Sage. The die is Watercolor Stripes from Altenew cut from Neenah 110 lb. white card stock.

I fnished the image off with lots of white dots and Nuvo drops on the flowers and card.


Thanks for stopping by; have a great day!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.