2/1/20

Mix It Up - Anything Goes or Stenciling

Hi friends!

Hope you can join us this month at Mix It Up - it's Anything Goes or Stenciling...and I LOVE me some stenciling. I actually have 4 cards to show you using 2 different stencils, 2 different products with the stencils and a few other variations. I'll spread them out and share each over the next few days - hope you'll come back and view them all!

I have two cards which use the Splash Stencil from Taylored Expressions, the other two use the Square Dance Stencil from SSS. The one I am sharing today is a pink base using the Splash Stencil; tomorrow, I will share the EXACT same card but with a blue base.

I used Dreamweaver Pearlescent embossing paste for the background, goodness the shimmer in this is amazing! The white border, circle sentiment and flowers are all from The Greetery; goodness, I love these stand alone dies and this floral set - so unique and just beautiful; the entire floral cluster is super easy to stamp; I always make at least 4 clusters at one time, typically using different colors.



*PLEASE NOTE* these cards were 100% CASE'd from Kelly Lunceford.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us at Mix It Up as we whip up something with stenciling...or ANYTHING GOES!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  The Greetery Pine Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.