2/1/20

Red and/or Pink Equals Love - LTSCB 130

Red and/or Pink equals love, PARTICULARLY when it comes with a gift card. ;) HA!

Hope you will join us this month at Love to Scrap where it's pink and/or red; we have lots of inspiration for you!

I have so enjoyed this Honey Bee Gift Card Present Box die set; I will be making these for every single occasion and for no occasion at all - a GREAT way to use up the last pieces of 6x6 paper pads I may have. I don't make a lot of 3D items, but I am really enjoying this one - in fact, I made a total of 3!! I'll share one with you today and over the next week, share the other two. SO. MUCH. FUN.!


On the insert of this one, I stamped Happy Valentine's Day and some hearts in Versamark and covered with Gina K white detail powder. The sentiment and hearts are from an older Verve Visual set (they are no longer in business) but I sure love the look of those hearts!!

Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon as I have lots of posts lined up for you! Have a great week!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Verve Visual (discontinued)
Inks: Versamark
Papers: Neenah 110 lb. white and 80 lb. white, PTI Pure Poppy, misc. designer paper

2 comments:

  1. This bag is adorable!!! And I LOVE the papers you used; so pretty!! Gorgeous bow, too! I can see why you like these so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.