2/17/20

Pine Cones - pink!

Hi friends - how are you? Here's to a new week; I hope yours is great!

I mentioned last week how much I am loving The Greetery products. I made THIS card and during the same crafting session I made one with pink pine cones because WHY NOT? :D

The brown I used for the pink pine cones was probably a bit dark, but I still love it! Again, I used the Nordic dies in white card stock, embossing the sentiment in liquid platinum. The pink paper and ribbon was from my hoard, I mean stash. ;)




Thanks for popping in; hope you have a great day!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  The Greetery Pine Blossom
Inks: VersamarkDistress Oxide Inks for shading of pine boughs
PapersNeenah 110 lb. white, misc. deisgner paper
Accessories: The Greetery Pine Bough diesNordic Framesliquid platinum embossing powderwhite gouachecolored pencils, PTI kraft ribbon, corner chomper

CHALLENGES:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.