6/6/10

SOTW - Repeat Impressions Fairy Fun

Hello friends, it's MONDAY again! I took a day of vacation today - we have 7 doctor's appointments and 2 baseball games tonight - YIKES...insanity rules here ya know!

It's time for another Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions - this one is another Garden Fairy, the other Garden Fairy I used can be found HERE, aren't they just so cute?

These colors are so out of my norm, but it was still fun to pull together. I used Basic Grey's Green at Heart papers and went from there. Added some PTI Summer Sunrise & New Leaf.

The little fairies wings have sparkle as do the dragonfly's...just hard to see within the pictures. Very pretty IRL. I even added stitching ...it's okay, breathe deep. HA! I love to add stitching, but it just never looks great to me.

I added a sentiment inside which says "just soaring by to say hi"; how perfect is that?


Now, want to know how YOU can purch
ase this stamp for 50% off? Just visit Repeat Impression's blog "The House That Stamps Built" and catch all the deets! And while you're there, don't forget to check out the sketch and play along - YOU could win a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. Ooo....laa....laaa - we love free!!

And if you'd like some more eye candy, please visit the other Design Team members and leave them some love:

Thanks for popping in; I love when you visit! Have a great week; hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Fairy Fun
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, GKD White, BG Green at Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Vintage Cream, VersaMagic
Accessories: copics, nesties, sewing, sponging, glitter pen

8 comments:

  1. Lots of "cuteness" in this card!
    I just love how you decorated the inside of the card too! I always "want" to do that, but I always forget! haha.... Very cute idea! Love the pattern paper! Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I like the stitching! Thank you for showing us the inside - your extra step encourages me to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Michelle! I love that stitching and layout. Great sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you made another stunning card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Michele - I love your colors! How can you possibly fit all that into one day? LOL!!! Hope it all went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Michele! Love that you added the sparkle to the fairy's wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Michele! such a precious image!!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, this is sooooo pretty!! I love the color combo and the DPs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.