6/1/10

Repeat Impressions Sketch J210 - Lupine Flowers











Hope you will join us for our newest sketch challenge - Sketch J210 - you can win a prize - a gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. We all LOVE prizes right? It's so fun to see a sketch and see what everyone comes up with - it's always so very different!

Check out the deets at The House That Stamps Built!

I used Repeat Impressions Lupine flowers, I just love their line of flower stamps! I stamped the image 3 times onto Paperworks Weaved Paper; I colored the image using these copics...but I forgot to include the T1 I used - I used it to warm up the green I used on the stems of the flowers.

The DP is from Basic Grey's Kioshi line - I really like this line of paper; of course I have an addiction for DP...DON'T TELL!!! :D

I followed Wendy's sketch as is adding a pretty silver buckle in the lower right-hand corner. Umm...I think I've had these in my stash for a year - that is soooo pathetic, eh?

I tried to get a close up of the weaved paper with the flowers as I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist's marshmallow after coloring - I am SO IN LOVE with the shimmer it adds, I should certainly use it more often (don't forget you can click on any picture to see an individual view of that particular picture)!

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you join us for the sketch challenge - we want to see what YOU come up with!

And don't forget to check out what the other DT members have put together for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks for popping in; have a great week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Lupine
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, GKD 120 lb. White, Basic Grey Kioshi DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: nesties, copics

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, Michele! I love those flowers. Love the colors, too - awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Michele!! I love the DP collection and used them for my card, too! You colored the images fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and beautifully colored! Colors and papers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle such beautiful coloring and what an eye for color coordination! Simply stunning card!

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michelle - this is my favorite card from the sketch - I absolutely love these colors - awesome job of matching the dp colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch, Michele! Love this image paired with the Kioshi paper. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the softness of this card! It's so feminine and the lupine are colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with such soothing spring colors. I love lupine flowers - this one is frame-able. Thanks for giving us a peek inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Love that Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.