6/18/10

Card Patterns - Sketch 69

Today I'm participating in the Sketch Challenge for the Card Patterns Blog using a cute little image from The Stamping Boutique. I received a couple new spica glitter pens this week - my clear one was totally empty, so I was thrilled to receive my new one and just HAD to make these hearts all glittery...they NEEDED it! LOL

I printed the image on GKD 80 lb. layering card stock and colored with Copics. The DP is from Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection - one of my all-time favorite collections; don't have much left of it either!

Each square was faux stitched with SU's! Chocolate Chip marker and edged with PTI's Chamomile vintage touch ink. I added 3 baubles to each corner.

I so enjoyed coloring this wagon full of hearts, such a fun image!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll give the sketch a whirl, we'd love to see what you create!

Oh...and before I forget, our youngest daughter chose to participate in the Children's Challenge Corner, this pink card is hers. Nice work Kaity-bug!!

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique (digital image) Wagon Full of Hearts
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, GKD White, BG Bittersweet:
Accessories: copics, nesties, spica glitter pen (clear), baubles

3 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn, your card is super adorable! I love the butterfly! And all the flowers! Thanks for playing! Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn your card is wonderfuL!! I love those colors together and the butterfly with the flowers are so pretty!! Thanks for playing our challenge at Children's Challenge Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.