6/6/10

2 Sketches 4 You - The Stamping Boutique

This young lady is my first post for The Stamping Boutique; yeah!!! I enjoyed this challenge, it's for 2 Sketches 4 You; check out their blog, it's full of fun stuff! I used the Teen Girl Whimsy; what a great and funky image. When I showed the image to my oldest, she said "well, that looks like the 70's"; I just laughed!

I colored the image with Copics, cut out with nesties, sponged around the edges and mounted onto PTI's Dark Chocolate. The designer paper is Basic Grey's Bittersweet. I embossed the larger pink layer with the Cuttlebug Paisley folder and sponged with VersaMagic's Sahara Sand. The inside says "hey, chica"; how cute is that? Isn't it perfect for the image?

I hope you'll join us for this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You; we love to have people play along! Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT week! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Digital Stamp: TSB Teen Girl Whimsy
Papers: PTI Kraft, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, BG's Bittersweet
Accessories: nesties, sponging, Copics, spica glitter pen

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! Such a great image and your coloring is perfect and I adore the bg paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.