8/8/07

Wild About You!

I just got this stamp set from Stampin' Up, Wild About You; (I know, the rest of you got it 6 mos. ago) - LOL!! I love all the samples of the giraffe I've seen on really bright, colorful, cheery paper - so I opted for some colorful paper myself.

The base paper is used as a mat around the giraffe on the opposite card, kinda hard to see in the pictures! One giraffe has a large green brad; the other has a So Saffron bow. Both say Wild About You on the outside and are birthday cards on the inside. On one giraffe, I colored all his spots green; the other I colored with green and yellow. I also added a mane to each giraffe with the green color. On the card with the circle background, to the right of the giraffe, I punched 3 holes in 3 large circles. The red and green circle I left empty so you can see the yellow base card showing through; but on the yellow dot, I added the spot I punched from the red circle - thought it was neat and different.

Hope you're having a great week; check back as I have more new things to load this week! Thanks for peeking in; hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.