8/9/07

Lola says THANKS!

A dear friend has a black lab named Lola and dear Lola needed to send a thank you card for some treats she received; so here's her card:

The base card is Ruby Red (I think); layered with So Saffron stamped with Ruby Red flowers (stamped off 2 times before stamping on the Saffron). The bottom portion is some misc. patterned paper. Little Lola was stamped on Whisper White then colored with Aquacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits.

She's then layered on So Saffron and a Ruby Red Scalloped Oval. I added white polka dots to the Scalloped Oval, all tied off with So Saffron ribbon. Even though the stamp isn't a black lab, I think it'll work! I hope the receiver of Lola's card likes it.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

~M.

1 comment:

  1. I have this same paper I love it, this is so cute! Good job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.