8/1/07

Another Bella Chick!

I have had some time to play this week - that's always a special treat. There's something about getting the babes ready for school that makes me think I'm on a merry-go-round and I just WANT TO GET OFF! LOL So much to do to get them ready!

I had some new paper and a new stamp set, so I decided to combine them with one of my favorite bella chicks, Imeldabella. Isn't she the cutest thing?

I colored her clothes with Aquacolor Crayons and Odorless Mineral Spirits; then I did the presents with metallic inks - just having fun pulling all the colors together. The inside says "If the shoe fits, buy one in every color." Great advice, don't you think?

Thanks for peeking in; hope you're having a great week!

Card Details:
Memory Box Cotton Candy card
Embossed with Cuttlebug Swirl Folder highlighted with SU White Craft Ink
Prima flower with light pink rhinestone in center
Imeldabella stamped with SU Black Ink and colored with Aquacolor Crayons & OMS
Packages are colored with metallic pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.