8/13/07

Gift Card Set

I have these very dear friends who gladly (I think??) indulge me on my birthday. My birthday is a HUGE deal; I love it, I celebrate ALL-DAY-LONG and annoy everyone I'm sure. How much do I love it? I wore a tiara all day long; I warned everyone a month in advance my birthday was coming...well, you get the idea, right?

I never know what to get these friends as I always want it to be something unique; so this year, their birthdays came and went and I hadn't gotten them a thing! But alas, an idea came to me. I saw this great layout on a blog....well, I thought it was Taylored Expressions blog, but I couldn't find it there. Anyway, I CASEd; the idea form SOMEONE!

I made 10 sets of cards for each friend and then made a magnetic paper clip - guess I didn't get a picture of the cool magnetic paperclip; but here's the cards I made.

And last is a picture of all the colors; bliss blue, almost amethyst, pink passion (which you see in the first two pictures) and tempting turquoise.

I hope they enjoy the cards; I had a great time making them!

Thanks for peeking in; have a great week!!! ~M.

1 comment:

  1. I love these you did a great job on them...
    Stepher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.