8/27/07

Hip Kinda Bella

Check out Emmybella - she must be one of my favorites because I turn to her time and time again! I made her pants and the purse on the left out of the same cardstock you see down the left side of the card. The base card is Pixie Pink with flowers stamped in Versamark. The patterned paper is brand new...and I can't remember the name....sorry!

BUT I did a close up shot so you could see her pants and purse - she's rather blurry; but the pants aren't. LOL! Click on the image and you can see a close-up of the picture.Both "bella" and the patterned paper are backed with chocolate chip paper and the "bella" is mounted with dimensionals. I did 3 of these cards; love them all!

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

~M.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Michele I love your Bella's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.