5/1/23

MIUCB - Anything Goes + Embossing (Dry or Heat)

Hi friends, how's it going?

Have you seen the create in quad stencils from Taylored Expressions? There are several in the store; I used the Peaceful Pines stencil and made some really fun, colorful panels. Love this color combo; pretty sure I saw it used at a crafty camp I attended. 

Our theme this month at Mix It Up is always Anything Goes, but you can add embossing - dry or heat, this month. I LOVE this embossing powder, it has been my fave for quite some time and is what I used on the vellum for the greeting! It always embosses so beautifully!


I used the final stencil and added Decofoil Duo Gel and then added foil using the mini minc machine (I sadly do not remember which foil I used 🙈).

I sponged the edges with a light pink, mounted on some gold matte cardstock and a bright pink notecard. So cheery, IMHO. 

I hope you join us this month, we would love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.