3/1/23

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - March

Hi friends,

How are you? I have done lots of creating, but I'm not doing so well grabbing photos. 😐

I'm glad you are back for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Did you see THIS pine tree Christmas card I made? The trees are from the Quad Stencil from Taylored Expessions, Peaceful Pines. It's so easy to use different colors on the stencil. For this particular stencil, I was trying some new inks; but then decided I wanted to get creative and use some fun, bright inks - hence the other card. 

For the polka dots, I added Deco Foil Duo through the stencil, then used foil and ran it through my mini minc machine. I added glossy accents to the polka dots and star on the tree; a couple snow banksfinish off the main image. Mounted on gold cardstock and a base of Sweet Basil cardstock.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us this month at Love to Scrap - it's always anything goes and we enjoy seeing your creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.