5/29/23

Color Throwdown 744

Greetings - I love the colors in the Color Throwdown this week: grey, kraft, pink, and white; not to mention, that bunny is downright adorable too!! 

And since you can't upload 2 cards from the same 'link'; I did two posts and copied the information for both posts!

I created two cards, one with a bright pink and one with a more vintage-y feel; both fun! But...not gonna lie, super sad I lost a few of the teeny tiny dies from the Takes the Cake die set. 😟 UGH!

I cut all the pieces a few times so I could mix and match but I definitely couldn't resist using this Cotton cardstock from Erin Lee Creative - so delightfully sparkly which is perfect for frosting!

I cut the cake stand from MFTs Silver Shine cardstock, the designer papers have been in my stash for ages - love when I can put the bits and pieces to use!

The outer boarder was a 'leftover' on my desk; you can't see, but it actually has the tiniest silver foil running through it - I think it was an arch maybe, that covers 3 of the sides, honestly can't  remember! HA!

The whirly background is from SSS; I added some mocha ink from Taylored Expressions. The banner was handcut. I think THESE sequins are my hands-down favorite, they go with everything! And that cake looks yummy!!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you've had a great Memorial weekend!

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.