9/13/20

Tropical Vibes

Hi friends - did you see THIS tropical card?

I mentioned I made two cards at the same time, a two-fer, and this is the other one. Everything is identical except I used tropical flowers instead of the flamingo; I also reversed the colors of the flower and added lots of glitter!

BTW, I have spent well over an hour trying to work with my photos, they converted to a unique format, EMF, so I used MULTIPLE free sources to try to convert them to JPG, but I could only get one of the photos to convert - so sorry, but life must get moving today - I can't keep fiddlin'. 😉



Hope you enjoy the brightness!

Take care, stay safe!









WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  WPlus9 Flock Yeah and Tropic Fever
Inks: Gina K Obsidian, Distress Inks

CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.