9/1/20

LTSCB #137 - Anything Goes

HELLO September; UNBELIEVABLE, this has been the craziest year, yes? Hope you will join us at Love to Scrap this month - it's Anything Goes, so enter all your creations!!

I decided to get colorful and I forgot how much I love this set from WPlus9 (Flock Yeah) till I pulled it out and paired it with some really vibrant colors! #amiright

I created a couple really colorful backgrounds (the other card I will share soon), and used various images from Flock Yeah and Tropic Fever (seems to be sold out, but I did use the matching dies). Images were colored with Copics and ahdered to the background and trellis die cut from white card stock. I created a black flag and embossed the forever funny sentiment and added some white gel pen faux stitching. 


Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us at Love to Scrap and submit your creations, we always enjoy seeing them!

Take care, stay safe!








WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  WPlus9 Flock Yeah and Tropic Fever
Inks: Gina K Obsidian, Distress Inks

CHALLENGES

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! That background is fabulous and the image is so pretty (and fun!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.