9/1/20

MIUCB #41 - Anything Goes + Foiling

Hi friends!!

Join us this month at Mix It Up for Anything Goes and/or Foiling! I lost my mojo somewhere, but I did have a few foiled backgrounds in my stash...but I just couldn't figure out what to do with them, like seriously, I've had 3 foiled backgrounds hanging around for several months! 😕

I used the Transfer Gel Duo through the Brick by Brick stencil from Taylored Expressions in random spots, let it dry completely, and applied foil using a laminator. For this card, I used the Pine BlossomSimple Things and Signed and Sealed with a Kiss from The Greetery. Some of the florals were stamped and in my stash, the ones that weren't were quickly stamped, die cut and assembled on the card.

And let me be really honest for a minute...I finished this up and went to bed thinking 'I really do not like that card'; come on peeps - do you have these conversations in your head too? But the next morning, it looked a wee bit better to me; I love the ephemera I found, 'there is sunshine in my soul today'; I know the perfect person to send this to! Not every card turns out to your liking and that's just the way creating goes.


Here's hoping you find some time to create in September and join us at Mix it Up!!

Take care, stay safe!








WHAT'S IT TAKE:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.