9/15/20

Flowers...or polka dots?

Hey friends - welome to a new fresh and shiny week! How ya doing?

Oh you know, sometimes you color something and like nothing about it...although I did use the colorless blending technique taught by Yana Smakula, which I adore...but that's about it. 😁 I did stamp the image directly on to TE Cupcake card stock, so that added a unique color to the flowers.

Once I colored the images, I covered it with a stencil, blended on lots of polka dots and then I liked it a bit better. 😉 I splattered on some white and black paint, added a strip of pink striped paper and a tiny hint of black glitter paper to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by today; here's hoping you have a great week ahead!!

Take care, stay safe!








WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Mama Elephant Organic Blooms
Papers: TE Cupcake, MFT striped designer paper (appears no longer in stock), black glitter 
Accessories: polka dots stencil, white gouache, copics, black enamel accents

CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.